At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that
most adults are hiding at least one dark secret,
so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "
I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides
to go home and try it out.
Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he
tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother
quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell
your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his
father to get home from work, and greets him
with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly
hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to
your mother."
Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next
day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The
boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth."
The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his
arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great
big hug!"
most adults are hiding at least one dark secret,
so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "
I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides
to go home and try it out.
Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he
tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother
quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell
your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his
father to get home from work, and greets him
with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly
hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to
your mother."
Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next
day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The
boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth."
The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his
arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great
big hug!"
Comments
Post a Comment