It was Christmas Eve. A woman came home to her
husband after a day of busy shopping. Later on that
night when she was getting undressed for bed, he
noticed a mark on the inside of her leg. "What is
that?" he asked. She said, "I visited the tattoo
parlor today. On the inside of one leg I had them
tattoo 'Merry Christmas,' and on the inside of the
other one they tattooed 'Happy New Year.'"
Perplexed, he asked, "Why did you do that?"
"Well," she replied, "now you can't complain
that there's never anything to eat between
Christmas and New Years!"
husband after a day of busy shopping. Later on that
night when she was getting undressed for bed, he
noticed a mark on the inside of her leg. "What is
that?" he asked. She said, "I visited the tattoo
parlor today. On the inside of one leg I had them
tattoo 'Merry Christmas,' and on the inside of the
other one they tattooed 'Happy New Year.'"
Perplexed, he asked, "Why did you do that?"
"Well," she replied, "now you can't complain
that there's never anything to eat between
Christmas and New Years!"
Comments
Post a Comment