Did you hear about the mathematician who’s afraid of negative numbers?
He’ll stop at nothing to avoid them.
• Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road.
I asked him, “What’s the word on the street?”
• I invented a new word!
“Plagiarism!”
• Did you hear about the actor who fell through the floorboards?
He was just going through a stage.
• Did you hear about the claustrophobic astronaut?
He just needed a little space.
• Why did the Oreo go to the dentist?
Because he lost his filling.
• Where does Batman go to the bathroom?
The batroom.
• Where does the sheep get his hair cut?
The baa-baa shop!
• Why are ghosts such bad liars?
Because they are easy to see through.
• Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn?
Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
• How do trees get online?
They just log on!
• What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear.
• Why couldn’t the leopard play hide-and-seek?
Because he was always spotted.
• Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use honeycombs.
• Where do fish sleep?
In the riverbed.
• What do you call an alligator in a vest?
• I hate Russian dolls—
They’re so full of themselves.
You’ll split your gills over these Christmas jokes and fish puns
Comments
Post a Comment