Skip to main content

Ads by Google

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm 1

Guide language:Biggest loser aspect once a year from 75 kilograms thin to 60 kilograms, this time she assault toning using a month of time, although only lost 2 kg weight, waist, leg circumference are breakthrough to thin 4 cm!Will quickly learn the fitness tips!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Shout!Results finally came the day of acceptance!Reduced fat in 30 days, mood is hard to avoid some tight!So I will rest not lost!Is like a flower before one year from the appearance of the kung fu panda 75 kilograms thin come down, every timeTo lose weightAfter all to give yourself a long rest.Then let the body temper temper, don't lose too much all at once;Second is to ensure that the thin not fat.I always read said, a thin one kilogram not thin, it is no longer fat that one kilogram is really lose you!(copied wang's words ha!)
Let's look at the weight!Is 60.2 kg, originally I three weeks before the 30 days thin faster.Because the body has for a long time without doing the action of weight loss, so after a use workers lazy law reducing weight.There is a distinct results in immediately!Lost nearly 2 kg weight, I believe there is edema and belly is a part of the waste has been successfully out of the body!Really feel the body lightsome, people are more spirit.
A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Then the to my wishers waist abdomen!The beginning is like momThe potatoFigure, always feel a little confused,
  When I'm down from kind of 75 kilograms thin to 60 kg, I think I have full uniform!Actually from the waist down 29 two full inches!Into 27 waist!It is no wonder that I buy before L Korea trousers become super loose!Modify functions completely disappeared!


A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Take a look at my most of the thigh (I was wearing the same pair of trousers, it is lamplight), can clearly see that actually 57 cm super tight trousers.But after 30 days to shoot, trousers will wrinkle to me to be specially la flat him to shoot!
  Under the thigh can thin one inch is really incredible!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
  The last is a part of the leg.Calf lost 2 cm, was quite happy!Although the model 110 cm long legs, 32 cm legs round and big, big distance, but I'm just a little people!Legs make persistent efforts, one day can thin to 34 cm will be satisfied!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
This last week is a little thin under 0.5 kg, weight 57.9 kg.In short very touched, weight not 5 beginning for years, because of my height is 169 cm and a plump body a thick slices, 55 kg so I think it is my limit!
Thin over 55 words I may become of oh, I have a muscle after is strong and handsome balanced healthy stature, notfashionPieces of paper!I dream to a piece of abdominal muscle!I really not ~ often pleased with the results so this time!Then three kilograms until I left one day when the bride in minus!
  Results report to this!It is good to share with you the joy of my ~ today also want to answer some common questions, by the way!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)

  Especially when I get up in the morning to look into the mirror will feel belly is quite flat, ha ha (belly).And I found that the recent less dad read my figure, 75 kg when he is early also read before too late, I eat dinner, I read, I read a book he has read.As long as I appeared in front of him will hear daughter ~ you really good fat!Sometimes I make a phone call to my mom at school people chatting will be heard Shouting beside my father."Told her to lose weight don't eat! Good fat ah, dad look down".


A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Later thin come down after a haven't read it again, it was not until last week to hear his occasionally ask one or two sentences why my waist is a little fat, good big butt (qi) on his knees.Yes, my dad is beautiful to love a man, he'll cheat me maintain article to wipe;O care about my mother's dress is from time to time, and most importantly, my mom was super good!!!!!!!!!!!!Thin will dress up.
My dad might be due to more than his wife can't understand why his daughter like mulberry, Obama so constantly "hard phase force!"Sometimes I even think that my father care about my appearance more than care about my homework.
But two days before that he told me that I don't lose, face is a bit too sharp, thin down again not good-looking.But to be honest, IchinSeems to really become very sharp, like a figure of the awl face, teasing with 75 kgSteamed breadFace with contrast well now!Ha! Ha!Exaggerated ~


A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Many people are confused about diet and are felt outside food if not water, but also how to eat to compare health, low quantity of heat.The heaviest if cannot do not have enough to eat, hungry ~ half an hour later
I have a little secret oh, is to add some boiled vegetables (not to taste better), like I love to eat cracker dough recently, but if you want to work hard, at noon to eat only a small bowl of cracker dough, less than 2 points was hungry?
I will specially asked the wife of shop-owner hot a green vegetables, I like bean sprouts, crisp taste good, no seasoning also not bad.Mix instant feeling in the plane of the component, but quantity of heat only a little bit more, but very satisfied!In addition I bought the tea bag is with the fragrance of bergamotBlack teaThe package.Because a lot of cheap black tea bag on the market are very bitter, I picked a very faint scent, but not dry.About 20 seconds in the hot water can get out!A bag of can back to rush about four or five times, one pack per day oh ~ very province

Were you cook I'll stir-fried vegetables, like today is to eat garlicchiliFry mainland sister, deserve to go up and then mother love soup with carrots,Xianggu mushroomwithcornAfter the sparerib soup (don't forget to praise good to ice refrigerator, such as scoop up float oil condensation on the soup after!)
Like this healthy nutrition soup, if sometimes really hungry at night to can not stand, very want to eat snack, microwave can such a small bowl of soup to drink oh, don't eat snack material, let Mr Stomach have rest space).
  Don't drink soup!!!!!!!!!!!(I had soup for dinner one day ramen), like to eat soup! Will offload sauce noodles.Darling eat noodles also almost 8 minutes full soup noodles like this 70% of the heat from the soup, so remember not to drink soup!!!!!!!!!!!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
As for sports, to report to you about, I recently found a great calorie consumption method, is to swim up frog!
Is one day I forgot to bring my goggles to go swimming, but people came clothes changed, I still insist on swimming!Decided to swim up frog (wayward).
  I usually swim can continue normal swim half an hour, I didn't think I gave up frog like a drowning swimmer frog, I swim less than 10 minutes to declare to give up!Exercise intensity is like playing aerobic boxing!I almost drowned in the pool.
A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Two days later go home leg acid ~ because I have continued in the sport, so usually won't ache.Visible up breaststroke super effective!
Then I will be smart enough to swim first 5 minutes of frog, to keep the body not sinking, speed in the water to a times faster than usual.Really tired!25 minutes later to add freestyle swim easily frog, visited the really good!!!!!!!!!!!Very good sleep at night!
  Get up the next day will obviously feel lumbar abdomen and the thigh good tight ~ you go try!!!!!!!!!!!
A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Finally I want to answer a question about basal metabolism.
Someone asks me why did he eat the weight of more and more small, there are thin at the beginning, but later standstill calculate is slowly become fat, really.
  So I say, the person's body is a protective mechanism, this thing, basal metabolism is if you don't activity collapsed in bed all day today a day needed to heat.Assumption is 1200 calories, it today if you work, life daily life, and so on consume about 200 calories.Then you eat 1400 calories of food, thus draw!Your body know today has 1400 calories can consume, so today you don't thin also not fat, just pure theoretical assumption, of course, still have a lot to in reference to the factors).

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
If today you suddenly change eating habits, originally can eat 1400 calories a day you ate 700 also is only half of it!So is the memory of the body consumes 1400 originally, so today you body fat had to move some out, burn 700 calories, so you will very quickly be thinner.
  But the body is very smart, he will get used to slowly to remember to say oh ~ originally this body only need me to help her 700 calories a day.In this way, even if you eat only 700 calories every day you still wouldn't thin, which day when you are not careful to eat 800 calories, you will be a little bit more fat, it's as simple as that.

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
  So a lot of people will be eating a bit less myth to hurt!If want to thin.Be sure to eat even to eat more!Then the movement on collocation.I calculate to you again, the same body basal metabolism is 1200 calories, plus my normal life is supposed to consume in a day, 200 calories, the day I was into 1400 calories the but I eat more, I'll eat 1600 calories, more than the original, in reason I will become fat 200 CARDS right.But I use exercise to burn off the 200 card, if I exercise a special effort to use the 400 card today, then I will lean 200 calories!


A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
Come down for a long time, the body will think the guy is fixed would burn 1600 calories a day, so the body can secretly improve his basal metabolic rate, from 1200 to 1400, so what?
  Yes, there are 1400 calories of basal metabolic rate, even if you don't go to sport, today you can eat 1600 calories of food will not get fat!Know what I mean!

A month, waist speed reduction of 4 cm talent Heng li ling's fitness tips
(点击图片进入下一页)
So I improved my basal metabolic rate, but I keep moving, so I exercise more calories consumed, will let me continue to be thinner.Eat as much, the body heat consumption of cognition is different to be thinner.I know this logic is not so easy to understand, in fact, the Internet has more professional knowledge of basal metabolism, I just use I think the easiest way to illustrate
  I hope it can help you!Let's change the health!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

joke listing 9

A married couple, Harry and Esther, are out shopping one morning when Esther says, "Darling, it's my mother's birthday  tomorrow. What shall we buy for her? She said she would like something electric " Harry replies, "How about a chair?" Cannibal #1: "I can't stand my mother-in-law." Cannibal #2: "Why don't you just eat the vegetables?" A little boy gets a toy plane. The boy loves his  plane. He flies it all over the house. One day,  the boy is in the living room with his plane while his mom is in the kitchen washing dishes.  She listens to the boy playing and hears him say, "Vroom, vroom, vroom. All you mother fucking people want to get on, get on. All you  mother fucking people want to get off, get off. " Angry, his mom rushes into the living room, takes the plane away, and sends him into his room,. After 15 minutes, she starts to feel bad and tells the boy, "If you don't use that kind of language, you can pla...

The laws of golf

LAW 1: No matter how bad your last shot was, the worst is yet to come. This law does not expire on the 18th hole, since it has the supernatural tendency to extend over the course of a tournament, a summer and, eventually, a lifetime. LAW 2: Your best round of golf will be followed almost immediately by your worst round ever. The probability of the latter increases with the number of people you tell about the former. LAW 3: Brand new golf balls are water-magnetic. Though this cannot be proven in the lab, it is a known fact that the more expensive the golf ball, the greater its attraction to water. LAW 4: Golf balls never bounce off of trees back into play. If one does, the tree is breaking a law of the universe and should be cut down. LAW 5: No matter what causes a golfer to muff a shot, all his playing partners must solemnly chant "You looked up," or invoke the wrath of the universe. LAW 6: The higher a golfer's handicap, the more qualified he deems himself as an ins...