PSST…
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked if it was dead or alive.
"Dead," she was informed.
"How do you know?", she asked.
"Because I pissed in his ear and it didn't move," said the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?", the teacher squealed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'pssst' and he didn't move."
Category: Funny Jokes
Basketball and sex
Q: What is the different between a basketball and a sex?
A: The basketball dribble first then shoot while the sex shoot first then dribble…
Category: Funny Jokes, Q&A Jokes
Laundry Joke
Man: I'm taking some of my old clothes to the charity shop.
Wife: Well I hope you've been to the launderettes, you can't hand them in all smelly.
Man: Yes, I've had them washed and ironed.
Wife: I wasn't talking about the clothes!
Category: Funny Jokes
Computers
A blonde girl enters a store that sells curtains. She tells the salesman:
"I would like to buy a pink curtain in the size of my computerscreen."
The surprised salesman replies: "But, madam, computers do not have curtains…. "
And the blonde said: "Helloooo………….I've got Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Category: Blonde Jokes, Computer Jokes
Man walks into a lawyer's office…
A man walked into a lawyer's office and inquired about the rates.
"Fifty dollars for three questions, " replied the lawyer.
"Isn't that awfully steep?" asked the man.
"Yes," the lawyer replied, "and what was your third question?"
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked if it was dead or alive.
"Dead," she was informed.
"How do you know?", she asked.
"Because I pissed in his ear and it didn't move," said the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?", the teacher squealed in surprise.
"You know," explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'pssst' and he didn't move."
Category: Funny Jokes
Basketball and sex
Q: What is the different between a basketball and a sex?
A: The basketball dribble first then shoot while the sex shoot first then dribble…
Category: Funny Jokes, Q&A Jokes
Laundry Joke
Man: I'm taking some of my old clothes to the charity shop.
Wife: Well I hope you've been to the launderettes, you can't hand them in all smelly.
Man: Yes, I've had them washed and ironed.
Wife: I wasn't talking about the clothes!
Category: Funny Jokes
Computers
A blonde girl enters a store that sells curtains. She tells the salesman:
"I would like to buy a pink curtain in the size of my computerscreen."
The surprised salesman replies: "But, madam, computers do not have curtains…. "
And the blonde said: "Helloooo………….I've got Windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Category: Blonde Jokes, Computer Jokes
Man walks into a lawyer's office…
A man walked into a lawyer's office and inquired about the rates.
"Fifty dollars for three questions, " replied the lawyer.
"Isn't that awfully steep?" asked the man.
"Yes," the lawyer replied, "and what was your third question?"
Comments
Post a Comment