I will not be fat, is a long high, meat has a bit, but is not a lot of 10 several kilograms of meat, let me look very strong. See, a 168cm girl, 130 jins, seemingly seems really is a bit fat.
Some long small girls, chubby cute, but I this tall, not cute ah, the total was long too strong, didn't feel at all woman.
It makes me very upset, so I decided to lose weight, to be feminine and beautiful girl. So I each search Weight loss method, I find a yoga class, yoga fire now not so, said that yoga is very good. I'm just to the time and the teacher said the purpose of my coming here is to lose weight, make yourself look to the delicate, not so strong. Teacher said I lose weight without necessarily reducing weight,
want to have. Let me start with book record their weight, measurements, thigh, calf, arm and other local size.
I did it. On time every day to yoga class, during that time I really benefited, yoga on physical benefits a lot of really. But I as soon as possible in order to get to my standards, I decided to right and left, while practicing yoga, while in the diet to control their own.
I ask my teacher for weight loss better food, the teacher has told me, but I lose
this time to eat more or bitter gourd. Bitter melon can reduce human daily intake of fat mass during weight loss of 25%, suffering is necessary. Also eat meat, beef, fish and duck meat rich in iron and protein, do not think that losing weight period can not eat meat, meat is a must eat. Every morning to drink a
glass of water please, plays the role of detoxification, the body of
toxins are clean, can not only lose weight can also beauty, hee
hee, shoot two hawks with one arrow. Before eating, to drink plenty of water, eat when first soup, drink soup, slim and healthy. And then eat, eat meat
every last meal in your mouth and chew 30 times, this can consume energy to chew, but also put in saliva and real fully mixed together, more conducive to the
digestion of food.
The teacher told me to know how to count calories, people need everyday calories in about 2000, 700 card = 1 kg fat, so I know how much to eat it. As for fruit, eat less as far as possible during the weight loss, whether inside or sugar, really want, can use the carrot and cucumber instead, try to help lose weight.
So I held out for 2 weeks, then to weigh it, really thin 5 jin, I was excited to tears left, and said the teacher, the teacher and I said, you have a look into the mirror, your appearance seems not only lost 5 pounds, I go in front of the
mirror turn around, find it really is not just 5 catties effects. I am
very happy.
Boyfriend's back from a business trip when you see me, said that I look like a woman, I really good happy.
I'm so happy to lose weight for a month and a half, and lost 15 pounds, slender but not weak, ha ha, I want to. I would like this to do has been, slender woman.
Some long small girls, chubby cute, but I this tall, not cute ah, the total was long too strong, didn't feel at all woman.
It makes me very upset, so I decided to lose weight, to be feminine and beautiful girl. So I each search Weight loss method, I find a yoga class, yoga fire now not so, said that yoga is very good. I'm just to the time and the teacher said the purpose of my coming here is to lose weight, make yourself look to the delicate, not so strong. Teacher said I lose weight without necessarily reducing weight,
want to have. Let me start with book record their weight, measurements, thigh, calf, arm and other local size.
I did it. On time every day to yoga class, during that time I really benefited, yoga on physical benefits a lot of really. But I as soon as possible in order to get to my standards, I decided to right and left, while practicing yoga, while in the diet to control their own.
I ask my teacher for weight loss better food, the teacher has told me, but I lose
this time to eat more or bitter gourd. Bitter melon can reduce human daily intake of fat mass during weight loss of 25%, suffering is necessary. Also eat meat, beef, fish and duck meat rich in iron and protein, do not think that losing weight period can not eat meat, meat is a must eat. Every morning to drink a
glass of water please, plays the role of detoxification, the body of
toxins are clean, can not only lose weight can also beauty, hee
hee, shoot two hawks with one arrow. Before eating, to drink plenty of water, eat when first soup, drink soup, slim and healthy. And then eat, eat meat
every last meal in your mouth and chew 30 times, this can consume energy to chew, but also put in saliva and real fully mixed together, more conducive to the
digestion of food.
The teacher told me to know how to count calories, people need everyday calories in about 2000, 700 card = 1 kg fat, so I know how much to eat it. As for fruit, eat less as far as possible during the weight loss, whether inside or sugar, really want, can use the carrot and cucumber instead, try to help lose weight.
So I held out for 2 weeks, then to weigh it, really thin 5 jin, I was excited to tears left, and said the teacher, the teacher and I said, you have a look into the mirror, your appearance seems not only lost 5 pounds, I go in front of the
mirror turn around, find it really is not just 5 catties effects. I am
very happy.
Boyfriend's back from a business trip when you see me, said that I look like a woman, I really good happy.
I'm so happy to lose weight for a month and a half, and lost 15 pounds, slender but not weak, ha ha, I want to. I would like this to do has been, slender woman.
Comments
Post a Comment