A mother went to pick up her daughter
from elementary school and found her
doing handstands against the wall. When
they got into the car, the mother said,
"Darling, I wish you wouldn't do that
because the boys can see your panties.
" "Okay, mommy," the little girl replied.
The next day, the mother noticed her
little girls hands looked dirty, so she asked
, "You haven't been doing handstands again
and letting those boys see your panties,
have you?" "Oh no, mummy," the daughter
replied. "Honestly! I took them off first.
from elementary school and found her
doing handstands against the wall. When
they got into the car, the mother said,
"Darling, I wish you wouldn't do that
because the boys can see your panties.
" "Okay, mommy," the little girl replied.
The next day, the mother noticed her
little girls hands looked dirty, so she asked
, "You haven't been doing handstands again
and letting those boys see your panties,
have you?" "Oh no, mummy," the daughter
replied. "Honestly! I took them off first.
One day at school, little Jimmy needed to
go to the restroom so he raised his hand.
The strict substitute teacher asked him to
say the full alphabet before she would let
him go. "But Miss, I am bursting to go,"
said Jimmy. "You may go, but after you say
the full alphabet." "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-
L-M-N-O-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z," he said.
Catching his mistake, the substitute asked,
"Jimmy, where is the 'P?'" He answered,
"Halfway down my legs, Miss."
go to the restroom so he raised his hand.
The strict substitute teacher asked him to
say the full alphabet before she would let
him go. "But Miss, I am bursting to go,"
said Jimmy. "You may go, but after you say
the full alphabet." "A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-
L-M-N-O-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z," he said.
Catching his mistake, the substitute asked,
"Jimmy, where is the 'P?'" He answered,
"Halfway down my legs, Miss."
It was the first day of school. Harry's mother
went into his bedroom and said, "Come on
Harry, get up now. You have to go to school
today."
"But I don't want to go to school," replied
Harry, "I want to stay in bed. Why do I have
to go to school"?
"Because," answered his mother, "you're a teacher
went into his bedroom and said, "Come on
Harry, get up now. You have to go to school
today."
"But I don't want to go to school," replied
Harry, "I want to stay in bed. Why do I have
to go to school"?
"Because," answered his mother, "you're a teacher
A teacher asked her students to use the
word "beans" in a sentence. "My father
grows beans," said one girl. "My mother
cooks beans," said a boy. A third student
spoke up, "We are all human beans."
word "beans" in a sentence. "My father
grows beans," said one girl. "My mother
cooks beans," said a boy. A third student
spoke up, "We are all human beans."
Johnny was at school and the teacher said,
"Someone use fascinate in a sentence.
" Sally answered, "The zoo was fascinating
." The teacher said, "Sorry, Sally, I said to
use fascinate in a sentence." Maria suggested
, "I was fascinated at the zoo." Once again
the teacher said, "No, Maria, I specifically
said to use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny
said, "My sister has ten buttons on her sweater.
" Again the teacher said, "Sorry, Johnny, I said
use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny replied,
"I know, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."
"Someone use fascinate in a sentence.
" Sally answered, "The zoo was fascinating
." The teacher said, "Sorry, Sally, I said to
use fascinate in a sentence." Maria suggested
, "I was fascinated at the zoo." Once again
the teacher said, "No, Maria, I specifically
said to use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny
said, "My sister has ten buttons on her sweater.
" Again the teacher said, "Sorry, Johnny, I said
use fascinate in a sentence." Johnny replied,
"I know, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."
Comments
Post a Comment