A man goes to his doctor
after losing a lot of weight.
"I feel great, but I have a
problem, doctor. I was so
fat beforehand that my
skin has stretched and stayed
that long. Is there anything
you can give me?"
"Hmm, short of plastic surgery,
there is only one alternative.
Please take off your clothes."
The man strips down. The
doctor pulls all his skin upwards
and ties it in a ball above his head.
"But doctor -- now my navel is
in the middle of my forehead!"
"True," replies the doctor, "and
you should see what you have
for a collar and tie."
after losing a lot of weight.
"I feel great, but I have a
problem, doctor. I was so
fat beforehand that my
skin has stretched and stayed
that long. Is there anything
you can give me?"
"Hmm, short of plastic surgery,
there is only one alternative.
Please take off your clothes."
The man strips down. The
doctor pulls all his skin upwards
and ties it in a ball above his head.
"But doctor -- now my navel is
in the middle of my forehead!"
"True," replies the doctor, "and
you should see what you have
for a collar and tie."
Comments
Post a Comment