A bus full of ugly people had a head on collision
with a truck. When they died, God granted all
of them one wish. The first person said, "I want
to be gorgeous." God snapped his fingers and it
happened. The second person said the same thing
and God did the same thing. This want on and on
throughout the group. God noticed the last man
in line was laughing hysterically. By the time God
got to the last ten people, the last man was laughing
and rolling on the ground. When the man's turn
came, he laughed and said, "I wish they were all
ugly again."
with a truck. When they died, God granted all
of them one wish. The first person said, "I want
to be gorgeous." God snapped his fingers and it
happened. The second person said the same thing
and God did the same thing. This want on and on
throughout the group. God noticed the last man
in line was laughing hysterically. By the time God
got to the last ten people, the last man was laughing
and rolling on the ground. When the man's turn
came, he laughed and said, "I wish they were all
ugly again."
A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks
him to get out of the car. After looking the man
over the policeman says, "Sir, I couldn't help but
notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been
drinking?" The man gets really indignant and says,
"Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are
Have you been eating doughnuts?"
him to get out of the car. After looking the man
over the policeman says, "Sir, I couldn't help but
notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been
drinking?" The man gets really indignant and says,
"Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are
Have you been eating doughnuts?"
A boy with a monkey on his shoulder was walking
down the road when he passed a policeman who
said, "Now, now young lad, I think you had better
take that monkey the zoo." The next day, the boy
was walking down the road with the monkey on his
shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman.
The policeman said, "Hey there, I thought I told you
to take that money to the zoo!" The boy answered,
"I did! Today I'm taking him to the cinema."
down the road when he passed a policeman who
said, "Now, now young lad, I think you had better
take that monkey the zoo." The next day, the boy
was walking down the road with the monkey on his
shoulder again, when he passed the same policeman.
The policeman said, "Hey there, I thought I told you
to take that money to the zoo!" The boy answered,
"I did! Today I'm taking him to the cinema."
Q: What did the banana say to the doctor?
A: "I'm not peeling well."Man: "Hey baby, what's
your sign?Woman: "Do not enter."
A: "I'm not peeling well."Man: "Hey baby, what's
your sign?Woman: "Do not enter."
a
Comments
Post a Comment