Peter sat at his dying wife's bedside. Her voice
was little more than a whisper. "Pete darling,"
she breathed, "I've a confession to make
before I go... I... I'm the one who took the
$10,000 from your safe. I spent it on a fling
with your best friend, Alex. And it was I who
forced your mistress to leave the city. And
I am the one who reported your income tax
evasion to the government." "Don't give it
a second thought, sweetheart. Who do you
think gave you the poison?" answered Peter.
was little more than a whisper. "Pete darling,"
she breathed, "I've a confession to make
before I go... I... I'm the one who took the
$10,000 from your safe. I spent it on a fling
with your best friend, Alex. And it was I who
forced your mistress to leave the city. And
I am the one who reported your income tax
evasion to the government." "Don't give it
a second thought, sweetheart. Who do you
think gave you the poison?" answered Peter.
Is a date a fruit or a vegetables? You don't
know until he's at the door.
know until he's at the door.
He named the street he owned after his
wife. What a grand statement of his love
for her, for she was cold, hard, cracked,
and only gets plowed around the holidays.
wife. What a grand statement of his love
for her, for she was cold, hard, cracked,
and only gets plowed around the holidays.
What do you have to do when your mother
-in-law taps the window? Turn the furnace
a little higher
-in-law taps the window? Turn the furnace
a little higher
Boy: "Hey, I like you and I was wondering
if you would be my girlfriend."
Girl: "I have a boyfriend."
Boy: "I have math test tomorrow."
Girl: "What does that have to do with
anything?"
Boy: "I thought we were listing things
we could cheat on."
if you would be my girlfriend."
Girl: "I have a boyfriend."
Boy: "I have math test tomorrow."
Girl: "What does that have to do with
anything?"
Boy: "I thought we were listing things
we could cheat on."
Comments
Post a Comment