A young boy came home from school and
told his mother, "I had a big fight with my
classmate. He called me a sissy." The mother
asked, "What did you do?" The boy replied,
"I hit him with my purse!"
told his mother, "I had a big fight with my
classmate. He called me a sissy." The mother
asked, "What did you do?" The boy replied,
"I hit him with my purse!"
A child asks, "Mommy, does God use our
bathroom?" The mother replies, "No darling
. Why do you ask?" The child says, "Because
every morning daddy bangs on the door and
shouts, 'Oh God, are you still in there?'"
bathroom?" The mother replies, "No darling
. Why do you ask?" The child says, "Because
every morning daddy bangs on the door and
shouts, 'Oh God, are you still in there?'"
Q: Why is diarrhea hereditary?
A: It runs in your genes.
A: It runs in your genes.
Comments
Post a Comment