A man approached a very beautiful woma
n in the large supermarket and said, "I've
lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can
you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
The woman looked puzzled. "Why do you
want to talk to me?" she asked. "Because
every time I talk to a woman with beautiful
tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere"
n in the large supermarket and said, "I've
lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can
you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
The woman looked puzzled. "Why do you
want to talk to me?" she asked. "Because
every time I talk to a woman with beautiful
tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere"
My friend asked me, "Why are you getting
a divorce?" I responded, "My wife wasn't
home the entire night and in the morning
she said she spent the night at her sister's
house." He said, "So?" And I responded,
"She's lying. I spent the night at her sister'
s house!"
a divorce?" I responded, "My wife wasn't
home the entire night and in the morning
she said she spent the night at her sister's
house." He said, "So?" And I responded,
"She's lying. I spent the night at her sister'
s house!"
What do you call a woman who knows
where her husband is every night? A widow.
where her husband is every night? A widow.
A young man looking to get married asked
his friend. "Every woman I bring home to
meet my parents, my mother doesn't like.
" "Oh, that's easy," his pal replied, "All you
have to do is find someone who is just like
your mother." "I did that already," he said
, "and that one my father didn't like."
his friend. "Every woman I bring home to
meet my parents, my mother doesn't like.
" "Oh, that's easy," his pal replied, "All you
have to do is find someone who is just like
your mother." "I did that already," he said
, "and that one my father didn't like."
During a bank robbery, the thief's mask
slipped off. He fixed it and asked a hostage
, "Did you see my face?" The hostage had,
so the thief killed him. He asked the next
hostage, same result. After he asked a third
hostage, the guy responded, "No, but my
wife did."
slipped off. He fixed it and asked a hostage
, "Did you see my face?" The hostage had,
so the thief killed him. He asked the next
hostage, same result. After he asked a third
hostage, the guy responded, "No, but my
wife did."
Comments
Post a Comment