On the night of their honeymoon, a newlywed
couple has an unfortunate accident, resulting
in the amputation of the groom's left foot
. Unable to control her grief, the bride
calls her mother from the hospital. "
Mother," she sobs, "my husband has onl
y one foot." The mother, trying to console
her daughter, says, "That's alright dear,
your father has only six inches."
couple has an unfortunate accident, resulting
in the amputation of the groom's left foot
. Unable to control her grief, the bride
calls her mother from the hospital. "
Mother," she sobs, "my husband has onl
y one foot." The mother, trying to console
her daughter, says, "That's alright dear,
your father has only six inches."
There is a husband and a wife. The husband
dies, and during the funeral, the wife starts
to laugh. Everybody starts to ask her why,
and she says, "This is the first time that I
know where my husband is goif
dies, and during the funeral, the wife starts
to laugh. Everybody starts to ask her why,
and she says, "This is the first time that I
know where my husband is goif
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love,
and got married. The ceremony wasn't
much, but the reception was excellent!
and got married. The ceremony wasn't
much, but the reception was excellent!
A husband says to his wife, "Honey I just won
the lottery. Pack your bags!" The wife says,
"Great. Should I pack for warm weather or
cold weather?" The husband replies, "I don't
care, just get the hell out!"
the lottery. Pack your bags!" The wife says,
"Great. Should I pack for warm weather or
cold weather?" The husband replies, "I don't
care, just get the hell out!"
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be too if you
sit down.
Woman: Yes, and this one will be too if you
sit down.
Comments
Post a Comment