John and Bob were discussing their married
lives. Although happily married to their
wives, they admitted that there were
arguments sometimes. John said, “I’ve
made one great discovery. I know how
to always have the last word.” “Wow!
" said Bob, “how did you manage that?”
“It’s easy,” replied John, “my last word is
always ‘Yes, Dear.’”
lives. Although happily married to their
wives, they admitted that there were
arguments sometimes. John said, “I’ve
made one great discovery. I know how
to always have the last word.” “Wow!
" said Bob, “how did you manage that?”
“It’s easy,” replied John, “my last word is
always ‘Yes, Dear.’”
I get no respect with my wife. I fell asleep
with a cigarette in my hand. She little
with a cigarette in my hand. She little
My wife and I were happy for 20 years.
Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield
Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield
My girlfriend told me if I join one more
comedy group on the Internet, she’s going
to leave me. I’m really going to miss her.
comedy group on the Internet, she’s going
to leave me. I’m really going to miss her.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized!
Woman: Unfertilized!
Comments
Post a Comment