My mom drinks Diet Coke despite knowing full
well of the repercussions to her health. You
might say she's a sodamasochist.
well of the repercussions to her health. You
might say she's a sodamasochist.
Q: If storks bring white babies and crows
bring black babies, what bring no babies?
A: Swallows.
bring black babies, what bring no babies?
A: Swallows.
I went to my sisters house and saw her packing
a suitcase. I asked, "What's going on?" She said,
"I'm feeling homesick." I suggested, "But you're
at your home now." She replied, "I know. I'm sick
of it!
a suitcase. I asked, "What's going on?" She said,
"I'm feeling homesick." I suggested, "But you're
at your home now." She replied, "I know. I'm sick
of it!
Q: What's the difference between a genealogist
and a gynecologist?
A: The genealogist checks the family tree and the
gynecologist checks the family bush.
and a gynecologist?
A: The genealogist checks the family tree and the
gynecologist checks the family bush.
Q: What did the mama cow say to the baby cow?
A: "It's pasture bedtime."
A: "It's pasture bedtime."
Comments
Post a Comment