Q: What do a Christmas tree and a priest
have in common?
A: Their balls are just for decoration.
have in common?
A: Their balls are just for decoration.
It was Christmas Eve. A woman came home
to her husband after a day of busy shopping
. Later on that night when she was getting
undressed for bed, he noticed a mark on the
of her leg. "What is that?" he asked. She said,
"I visited the tattoo parlor today. On the inside
of one leg I had them tattoo 'Merry Christmas,'
and on the inside of the other one they tattooed '
Happy New Year.'" Perplexed, he asked, "Why did
you do that?" "Well," she replied, "now you can't
complain that there's never anything to eat between
Christmas and New Years!"
to her husband after a day of busy shopping
. Later on that night when she was getting
undressed for bed, he noticed a mark on the
of her leg. "What is that?" he asked. She said,
"I visited the tattoo parlor today. On the inside
of one leg I had them tattoo 'Merry Christmas,'
and on the inside of the other one they tattooed '
Happy New Year.'" Perplexed, he asked, "Why did
you do that?" "Well," she replied, "now you can't
complain that there's never anything to eat between
Christmas and New Years!"
A little kids sends a letter to Santa that says:
"Dear Santa I want a brother for Christmas."
Santa writes back, "Dear Timmy send me me
your mommy."
"Dear Santa I want a brother for Christmas."
Santa writes back, "Dear Timmy send me me
your mommy."
Q: Why did the witches' team lose the baseball game?
A: Their bats flew away.
A: Their bats flew away.
Why don't witches wear panties? So they can get
a better grip on the broom!
a better grip on the broom!
Comments
Post a Comment