Q: Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?
A: It's okay. He woke up.
A: It's okay. He woke up.
An old teacher asked her student, "If I say,
'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?"
The student replied, "It is obviously past."
'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?"
The student replied, "It is obviously past."
The bell rang for school to start and John
walked in late. Mr. Clark asked, "John,
why are you late?" He replied, "I was on
Cherry Hill." Then he sat down. Ten
minutes later Nathan walked in late
and Mr. Clark repeated, "Why are
you late?" Nathan answered, "I was
on top of Cherry Hill." Five minutes late
r Kevin walked in late and Mr. Clark said
to him, "Kevin, where have you been?"
Kevin replied, "I was on Cherry Hill." Ten
minutes later a girl walked in the classroom
and Mr. Clark asked, "Hi there, what's you
r name?" The girl replied, "Cherry Hill.
walked in late. Mr. Clark asked, "John,
why are you late?" He replied, "I was on
Cherry Hill." Then he sat down. Ten
minutes later Nathan walked in late
and Mr. Clark repeated, "Why are
you late?" Nathan answered, "I was
on top of Cherry Hill." Five minutes late
r Kevin walked in late and Mr. Clark said
to him, "Kevin, where have you been?"
Kevin replied, "I was on Cherry Hill." Ten
minutes later a girl walked in the classroom
and Mr. Clark asked, "Hi there, what's you
r name?" The girl replied, "Cherry Hill.
Q: What do an old person, a Mexican
man, and a high school student close
to graduation have in common?
A: They're all senior
man, and a high school student close
to graduation have in common?
A: They're all senior
Q: What do elves learn in school?
A: The Elfabet.
A: The Elfabet.
Comments
Post a Comment