Yo mamma is so fat, the only good grade
she got in school was an "A" in lunch.
she got in school was an "A" in lunch.
I hate school and got caught skipping the
other day. My principal said, "Walk normal
next time, you fruitcake."
other day. My principal said, "Walk normal
next time, you fruitcake."
Q: What's the difference between a pygmy
tribe and a high school girls track team?
A: The pygmy tribe is a bunch of cunning little
runts.
tribe and a high school girls track team?
A: The pygmy tribe is a bunch of cunning little
runts.
A boy was at school and his teacher asked him
to learn 3 new words over the weekend. His father
is a pilot and taught him the word "takeoff."
His mother is a zoo keeper and taught him the
word "zebra." His big sister was going to have
a baby and taught him the word "baby." He went
to school the next day and his teacher asked,
''What are your three words?'' The boy said,
''Takeoff zebra baby.''
to learn 3 new words over the weekend. His father
is a pilot and taught him the word "takeoff."
His mother is a zoo keeper and taught him the
word "zebra." His big sister was going to have
a baby and taught him the word "baby." He went
to school the next day and his teacher asked,
''What are your three words?'' The boy said,
''Takeoff zebra baby.''
A young boy came home from school and told
his mother, "I had a big fight with my classmate
. He called me a sissy." The mother asked,
"What did you do?" The boy replied, "I hit him
with my purse!"
his mother, "I had a big fight with my classmate
. He called me a sissy." The mother asked,
"What did you do?" The boy replied, "I hit him
with my purse!"
Comments
Post a Comment